Coyote Station Lodging Rental Policies
Please be sure you read & understand these policies prior to reserving your room.
Check-In / Check-Out Times:
We do not have a 24-hour check-in service. We ask that you plan to check-in to your room between 3PM & 7PM on your scheduled day of arrival. If you plan to arrive later than 7pm, please call ahead and let us know so that we may coordinate your arrival time. A guest who does not discuss late arrival arrangements will be assumed to “NO SHOW” at 7PM.
Any changes to reservations will require a $25 Service Fee
Standard Reservation / Non-Antique Shows:
14-day Standard Cancellation Policy
Inside 14 day cancellation window, reservation is Non-Refundable.
Reservation may be refunded greater than 14 days, less a $25 fee.
Antique Shows & Special Events:
30-day Cancellation Policy Applies – Reservation Nights & Cancellation Deadlines.
Approximately 30-day cancellation date, calculated from 1st date of show
Reservation refunded prior to posted cancellation dates below, less a $50 fee.
Winter 2020 – January 22nd – January 24th, 2020 – Cancellation 12/22/19
Spring 2020 – March 18th – April 4th, 2020 – Cancellation 02/15/20
Fall 2020 – September 16th – October 3rd – Cancellation 08/15/20
Winter 2021 – January 20th – January 23rd, 2021 – Cancellation 12/20/20
Spring 2021 – March 17th – April 3rd, 2021 – Cancellation 02/15/21
Fall 2021 – September 15th – October 2nd, 2021 – Cancellation 08/15/21
Winter 2022 – January 19th – January 21st, 2022 – Cancellation 12/19/21
Spring 2022 – March 15th – April 2nd, 2022 – Cancellation 02/15/22
**Some special events & packages are sold as Non-Refundable throughout the year.
You will be advised as it will have likely been sold as a package via phone transaction.
Lodging / Room Policies
- Free guest cargo trailer parking is available.
- Breakfast coupons for Saturday and Sunday mornings are provided for each guest.
- Please use coasters provided to protect wood furniture in guest rooms.
- Guests who choose to shorten their stay will still be responsible for the full reservation amount.
- A No-show on 1st night of multi-night rental, becomes non-refundable for ALL nights.
- Extra guests are allowed for a $25 per person fee per night. Guests are responsible for bringing their own blankets and pillows for the extra guests.
- We will provide the extra sheets & towels for any extra paying guest.
- We do not have air mattresses or sleeping cots available for any extra guests.
- We do not provide daily housekeeping. However,
- If any additional supplies or linens are needed in the rooms, please ask us.
- We will be happy to provide any extra amenities you may need during your stay.
- Well-behaved children with attentive parents are welcome.
- We require a credit card on file for each guest room to be used in the event of accidental damage or terminal cleaning charges for smoking or pets in guestrooms.
- Damages to linens and furniture will be charged at replacement cost.
- A late check-out fee in the amount of $100 will be charged to the credit card on file if guest checks out after 11am.
- We need to ensure that our rooms are properly prepared for the next arriving guests.
Taxes Not Included in Room Rate = 13% total: Texas = 6% & Round Top Town Tax = 7%
Non-Smoking & No PETS Policies:
- Every room on our property is non-smoking.
- Smoking is not permitted on the deck, walkways or patio outside the rooms.
- Smoking is limited to outside area at the fire-pit in the back of the property only.
- If there is a burn-ban is in effect for Fayette or Austin Counties, then NO smoking will be permitted anywhere on premises. No Exceptions!
- Please dispose of cigarette butts appropriately.
- Terminal cleaning for smoking in the rooms is charged to the credit card on file in the amount of $500.00
- We have a strict NO PETS policy. No Exceptions!
- NO PETS of any kind will be allowed in the guestrooms or on the property.
- A $500 cleaning fee will be charged to the credit card on file if discovered by management, a guest has brought a pet, or allowed one in the guestroom.
Lost or Stolen Items:
- Coyote Station Lodging is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items.
- We will attempt to locate lost items and either hold for guest to pick up, or arrange for mailing item upon request.
- A charge of $25 handling fee plus any shipping costs will be required to be paid upon shipping request by credit card.
- A $25 fee will be charged to the credit card on file for lost or non-returned room keys.
Principals/owners involved in owning and managing Coyote Station Lodging & Mesquite Mesa in Round Top, Texas are not responsible for accidents that may happen on or off the property. Which means your own insurance will need to cover any expenses for emergency room, ambulance, doctors or hospital visits.
Guests are advised to have their insurances in order and to take all prudent action to avoid personal harm and injury to others. Please inform all persons in your party and guests of hazards they may not be aware of. The leasing guest is responsible for the care and safety of all minor children they bring to the property.
Your understanding and cooperation in this matter is appreciated in advance.