Coyote Station Lodging Rental Policies
Please be sure you read & understand these policies prior to reserving your room.
By completing a reservation on our website means you have read and understood these policies.
Check-In / Check-Out Times (Antique Shows):
We do NOT have a 24-hour check-in service. We have electronic key-lock pads on each room.
Your door code will be sent to you in a text message on the day of your scheduled arrival. Your key-code will not be active until 4PM of your scheduled arrival.
Early check-ins & late check-outs are NOT available during the Antique Show due to the large amount of check-ins and check-outs each day.
Housekeeping is on a tight schedule during antique shows.
A guest who is a “NO-SHOW” on the 1st scheduled day of the reservation and does not discuss late arrival arrangements will forfeit ALL remaining nights of the reservation without receiving any refunds or credits.
If any of your reservation dates fall within a listed Antique Show Date, then your entire reservation policy is Antique Show related.
Check-In / Check-Out Times (Standard / Regular or Non-Antique Show):
We do not have a 24-hour check-in service. We have electronic key-lock pads on each room.
Your door code will be sent to you in a text message on the day of your scheduled arrival. Your key-code will not be active until 3PM on the day of your arrival.
A guest who is a “NO-SHOW” on the 1st scheduled day of the reservation and does not discuss late arrival arrangements will forfeit ALL remaining nights of the reservation without receiving refunds or credits.
Early check-ins for standard reservations (Non-Antique Show) are handled on a case-by-case basis and can only be discussed on the day of arrival.
You can call after 11AM on your scheduled reservation day to see if your room was occupied the night before in which early check-in would be allowed.
If you absolutely need an early check-in to be guaranteed, then guest must rent the night before.
Any changes to reservations will require a $100 Service Fee for Antique Show Cancellations.
Antique Shows & Special Events:
30+ day Cancellation Policy Applies – Reservation Nights & Cancellation Deadlines.
Approximately 30-day cancellation date, calculated from 1st date of entire complete show (17-day run)
Reservation refunded prior to posted cancellation dates below, less a $100 fee per ROOM.
Fall 2023: October 12th – October 28th, 2023 – Cancellation 09/15/23
Winter 2024: January 18th – January 20th, 2024 – Cancellation 12/15/23
Spring 2024: March 21st – April 6th, 2024 – Cancellation 02/15/24
Fall 2024: October 10th – October 26th – Cancellation 09/15/24
**Some special events & packages are sold as Non-Refundable throughout the year.
You will be advised as it will have likely been sold as a package via phone transaction.
Standard / Regular Reservations (Non-Antique Show Dates):
14-Day Standard Cancellation Policy
Inside the 14-Day Cancellation window, your reservation becomes Non-Refundable.
Reservations my be refunded greater than 14 days, minus a $25 fee per room.
Reservation cancellations must be in writing by email to: CSL78954@gmail.com prior to deadline to receive refund.
Lodging / Room Policies
- Free guest cargo trailer parking is available. Please ask where to park trailers and U-Haul trucks.
- Breakfast coupons for Saturday and Sunday mornings ONLY are provided for each guest.
- Please use coasters provided to protect wood furniture in guest rooms.
- Guests who choose to shorten their stay will still be responsible for the full reservation amount. No refunds given for shortened stays.
- A No-show on 1st night of multi-night rental, becomes non-refundable for ALL nights. Communication is important for late arrivals.
- ONE extra guest is allowed per room. Guests are responsible for bringing their own blankets and pillows for the ONE extra guest.
- Extra sheets & towels will be provided for any extra paying guest.
- We do not have air mattresses or sleeping cots available for any extra guest.
- We do not provide daily housekeeping. Please dispose of extra trash in the receptacles outside near the staircases.
- If any additional supplies or clean linens are needed in the rooms, please ask us, we are happy to help.
- We will be happy to provide any extra amenities you may need during your stay such as: Shampoo, Soap or Coffee.
- Well-behaved children with attentive parents are welcome. Round Top Antique shopping is not kid-friendly.
- Damages to linens and furniture will be charged at replacement cost.
- A late check-out fee in the amount of $100 will be charged to the credit card on file if guest checks out after 11AM.
- We need to ensure that our rooms are properly prepared for the next arriving guests & need the adequate time to do so.
Taxes Not Included in Room Rate = 13% total: Texas = 6% & Round Top Town Tax = 7%
Non-Smoking & No PETS Policies:
- Every room on our property is non-smoking.
- Smoking is not permitted on the wooden decks, walkways or patios outside the rooms.
- Smoking is limited to outside area at the fire-pit in the back of the property ONLY.
- If there is a burn-ban is in effect for Fayette County, then NO smoking will be permitted anywhere on premises.
- Please dispose of cigarette butts appropriately, NOT on the lodging grounds.
- Terminal cleaning for smoking in the rooms is charged to the credit card on file in the amount of $500.00
- We have a strict NO PETS policy. No Exceptions!
- NO PETS of any kind will be allowed in the guestrooms or on the property.
- A $500 cleaning fee will be charged to the credit card on file if discovered by management, a guest has brought a pet, or allowed one in the guestroom.
Lost or Stolen Items:
- Coyote Station Lodging is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items. Please lock your vehicles and your rooms upon leaving.
- We will attempt to locate lost items and either hold for up to 30 days for guest to pick up, or arrange for mailing item upon request.
- A charge of $25 handling fee plus any shipping costs will be required to be paid upon shipping request by credit card prior to shipping items.
Principals/owners involved in owning and managing Coyote Station Lodging & Mesquite Mesa in Round Top, Texas are not responsible for accidents that may happen on or off the property. This means your own insurance will need to cover any expenses for emergency room, ambulance, doctors or hospital visits or other injury liabilities to persons or our property due to your guest fault.
Guests are advised to have their insurances in order and to take all prudent action to avoid personal harm and injury to others. Please inform all persons in your party and guests of hazards they may not be aware of. The leasing guest is responsible for the care and safety of all minor children they bring to the property.
Your understanding and cooperation in this matter is appreciated in advance.
***Effective August 1, 2020, A Force Mejeure Clause does NOT apply to our lodging agreement policies.
Your agreement is with this lodging venue and applies ONLY to this lodging venue. NO Exceptions! We will issue a 100% COUPON credit to be used within 1 year of original reservation if the judge of Fayette County Texas issues a complete shutdown of ALL HOTEL facilities in FAYETTE County Texas. The 100% COUPON credit will only apply during the dates of the FAYETTE County ordinance.
NO cash or credit card refunds will be given for any reason for ORDINANCE shutdowns, it will be COUPON credit ONLY to be used @ Coyote Station Lodging.***